As 2021 draws to a close we can look forward to taking it slow and spending some well-deserved, quality time with our loved ones. At Green Lili we are strong believers that art is the perfect way to show you care. It’s thoughtful, personal and guaranteed to lift spirits this Christmas. We’ve rounded up a few of our favourite gift ideas that we hope will bring a smile to their faces for years to come.
Go Big This Christmas
Minimal design. Maximum impact. Choosing large wall art is one of the easiest ways to fill a wall space and give that real WOW factor 🤩 So go big for an extra special gift this holiday season, they’ll be on ‘Top of the world!’
- All the Neutrals - For the stunning homes filled with fifty shades of beige think bold yet calming pieces that will add interest and contrast in a beautifully subtle way.
- Splash of Colour - Brighten their Christmas and bring rooms to life with gorgeous green abstract paintings, scandi-style warming hues and contemporary, winning colour combos!
- Ultimate Escapism - Transport them with dreamy beach scenes, palm tree paintings and desert landscape art to bring a sense of still and calm that feeds their wanderlust.
For the Minimalist
When less is more, minimal abstract art is understated and offers timeless appeal for the gift that keeps on giving.
- Scandi Style - All about a light, natural interior that embraces a cosy hygge lifestyle. Find simple pieces to give a feeling of comfort that seamlessly fit with a no-fuss, minimalist aesthetic.
- All about Japandi - Choose nature inspired abstract pieces in neutral colour ways to create a zen-like sense of calm in their perfectly imperfect, rustic yet minimal home.
- Twice as Nice - For those who’ve made it to the top of the nice list and deserve a little something extra, double up with a wall art set. Perfectly paired and designed to complement each other making it a simple and effective way to decorate and fill an empty wall space.
For the Plant Lovers
Plants are for life not just for Christmas, so keep them alive and give the gift of botanical prints to the green fingered and crazy plant ladies this holiday season. Plus, have you ever tried to wrap an actual plant?! Add to their indoor jungle with lush green paintings of monstera, banana leaves and fan palms. Or if they’re a succa for cacti why not give them a whole cactus garden!
For the Bohemian Souls
For those who love to go with the slow, capture their carefree spirit with boho wall art. Think dreamy California desert landscapes, Native American simplicity and warm spicy hues of Morocco to create a relaxed bohemian home full of soul and laid back vibes.
Say It With Flowers. Create a cosy and tranquil haven to relax in with modern flower wall art in earthy hues. Keep it fresh with bold, contemporary flower prints or minimal Japandi style, sophisticated flower line art.
For t’Sheffield FolkEy Up! So you’re looking to buy for Yorkshire lads and lasses. Our collection of Sheffield prints feature the Botanical Gardens for nature loving northerners, our Steel City’s favourite landmarks for the city slickers as well as reyt good Yorkshire sayings. You can’t go wrong.
Christmas Guide Round Up
- What style is their space - Is it minimal and understated, full of greenery, light and natural or bright and bold - try to picture the artwork in their home, would it work with their décor and other pieces in their collection.
- Make it personal - Do they enjoy travelling the world, are they adventurers, nature seekers, plant parents, free spirits – art can be an expression of the things you love, think about what they like or how you enjoy spending time together.
- Gift Cards - Still can’t decide? Then let them choose the perfect print with our E Gift Cards ranging from £10-£250.
So there you have it, don't get your tinsel in a tangle and take the stress out of Christmas this year. Get your gifting wrapped up early so you can kick back and relax. Pass me the eggnog. Happy Holidays!